School Tours- 2023 Admissions
We are providing school tours for families who want to come and see us in readiness for September 2023 Admissions!
If you would like to come and have a look around the school please call the school office: 01327 702878 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
To enable us to adhere to our Visitor Risk Assessment during your visit please be aware of the following:
- Parents/Carers who want to bring any children with them should book to come after 3:30 pm
- Parents/Carers willing to attend on their own may come during the day.
Oversubscription Admission Criteria Admission Number - The school has an agreed Published Admission Number (PAN) of 60 children for entry in Reception.
Places will first be allocated to children who have an Education, Health Care (EHC) Plan that names the school as offering the appropriate provision. Where there are more applications for places than there are places available, priority will be given in the following order:
1. Looked after children and all previously looked after children.
2. Children of staff at the school, in either or both of the following circumstances: Where the member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time which the application for admission to the school is made, and/or the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skills shortage.
3. Children with a brother or sister continuing at the school at the time of admission of the child.
4. Children who live in the defined area
5. Other children. Allocation to PAN If the admission number is exceeded within any criterion, priority
Tiebreaker: If two or more applications cannot otherwise be separated and there is only one place available, a random allocation process will be used to determine who should be allocated the place.